How To Choose Your Doctor of Chiropractic Service
Your friends here at Newark's Vida Chiropractic are happy to inform that we've "checked all the boxes" that the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) recommends for you to choose your doctor of choice. Here are the ACA guidelines recommended for choosing a chiropractic care team:
When Choosing a Doctor of Chiropractic, be sure the chiropractor has attended an accredited chiropractic college.
- Dr. Diana Arteta graduated from the University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College.
- Dr. Pereira graduated Cum Laude from Life Chiroipractic College in GA, the largest chiropractic school in the world. He was also a Clinic Excellence Award Winner.
Make sure the chiropractor is licensed to practice in your state.
After graduating from an accredited chiropractic college, a chiropractor must pass rigorous state and national board exams before they can practice.
- Dr. Diana Arteta is a Board Certified Chiropractor licensed in New Jersey.
- Dr. Pereira frequently travels to seminars to stay updated on the latest research and get advanced training in areas in which he specializes. These include: Auto-Accident/Whiplash Injuries, Sports Injuries, and Pediatrics
Talk to the doctor.
The chiropractor should be willing to answer your questions and should talk freely with you about your concerns and course of treatment.
- We take great pride in availing ourselves to our patients at all times to promote strong spinal health.
- We avail ourselves (and invite you to contact us) to discuss how chiropractic care can (and will) change your quality of life!