Things You Need to Know About Coronavirus
The Vida Chiropractic Clinic has been getting a lot of questions on the Coronavirus, and we want to give you an update.
First, you can be assured that our staff is well trained in hygiene. We have hospital grade disinfectants and have instituted even stricter cleaning procedures than the CDC-recommended standards we have always used. Our office is probably the cleanest, safest place you can be around. With that in mind, here is what we know about the virus and what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Some facts and comparisons about the virus:
- Globally, there are about 188,638 cases; in contrast to the flu which has 45 million cases
- 80% of cases will resolve with ZERO medical treatment
- Around the world, about 7,511 have died from it, the vast majority of whom had compromised immune systems or other underlying health issues.
- In the U.S., the current death count from Coronavirus is 68, with less than 3,490 people seeking medical care for it.
- By contrast, the seasonal flu kills 60,000 per year in the U.S.
- Compare that to Opioids--prescription drugs--that kill 200 people PER DAY...73,000 annually. So more people died today from opioids than have died from Coronavirus in the U.S., ever.
Coronavirus symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Other Flu-like symptoms
- Wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face
- Vitamin D
- Other herbals
- Exercise. Healthy adults are very safe, only the immunocompromised, elderly, and very young kids are at risk.
FACE MASKS DO NOTHING TO HELP!
It will all be OK and over soon.
Spring is almost here!